Monday, November 24, 2008

Puppet build step 1.0


OK, time for a new puppet build. This is going to be a series of blogs walking you through the steps that I take when I build a new character.

Step 1.

I always start with a drawing or sketch on paper of what the character I want is going to look like. This way I always have a reference to guild me during the build and make sure I stay on track. The character I've decided on is Viktor. He is a shortorder cook from the former Czechloslovakia. He speaks with broken english with a strong Czech accent. Oh and he's also an HUGE fan of David Hasselhoff....LOL

I like to flesh out my characters background too, his personality , his likes and dislikes...I know it's strange but it's what I do. So, here is my initial drawing of Viktor.

No comments: